Sometimes we don't have the time or money to go to a therapist to have them help us manage our stress. Using a shower to reduce stress is easy with these tips. Get advice on reducing and managing stress in the shower in this stress management how-to video.
Use the shower as a personal sauna to release toxins
Gently massage muscles
Aim the shower stream at pain pressure points
Breathe rhythmically in the shower
About this Author
Debbie Mandell is a Stress Management expert, and author of the book Addicted to Stress. She has a Masters Degree from NYU, and has worked as a Stress Management expert for over a decade.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades