In this video, we learn how to sit cross-legged for meditation. Meditation in this pose will cause you to be far more relaxed and calm then if you were in an uncomfortable position. If your rear end hurts while you are sitting down, try putting padding underneath you so you are completely comfortable. Make sure your feet are tucked into your body and your back is aligned with your head straight in the air. Once you are comfortable, you can put your hands at your sides on each of the legs. Then, relax and imagine you are clearing your mind to meditate more deeply!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades