In this tutorial, we learn how to meditate with beginner meditation techniques. If you feel some back stress, try sitting on top of a pillow or something soft, and somewhere you can rest your back on as well. You want to sit where you're erect, so your spine is tall and firm. Rest your feet in a folded position so they are laying around each other. Once you are in a comfortable position, rest your arms to your sides and begin to breathe deeply. Imagine yourself in another place and your mind should start to clear out. Enjoy your time to yourself and when you're finished, you will be more relaxed. Don't worry about not being able to clear your mind at first, you will get better with time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades