In this tutorial, we learn how to meditate for beginners. If you find it uncomfortable to sit on the floor, start out by doing yoga which will get you used to sitting in meditation. You don't have to sit on the floor, you can sit on the floor or anywhere the spine is straight. Sitting straight helps you connect with your body. You can also use the hand mudra which will help you create a pressure point and calm the nervous system down. Another tool is chanting or music which will change the chemistry in the body and relieve stress as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades