In this tutorial, we learn how to stop a panic attack. Start by reminding yourself that you are having anxiety and do not get upset with the situation. Realize you are just having heightened sensations and that you are not in any danger at the moment. Don't close down, let your sensations run through your body and process the fear. Travel through the anxiety to become free of it. The act of welcoming will change your attitude, and let you flow with the experience. You can mentally feel the sensations and go with them, instead of fighting with them. This is a great way to stop a panic attack and help you guard against them in the future.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades