Dr. Lin Morel discusses stress in an easy to follow format in this short OneMinuteU presentation from 2008. Her first suggestion is to breathe deeply. She follows that up with paying attention to your body and taking care of it. Then she discusses enlisting friends for support with the stress. Her second to last suggestion is to take time to be still and rest. Her final idea is to create a plan of attack for dealing with stress so that you are prepared when it comes up. These easy steps are good advice for everyone, since we all deal with stress from time to time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades