One of the best ways to reduce stress is to see a therapist. Interviewing a therapist can be tricky, but picking the right therapist for you is crucial. Get advice on reducing and managing stress in this stress management how-to video.
Look for proper credentials
Interview them to see if there is good chemistry
Make sure that it is the right therapy
About this Author
Debbie Mandell is a Stress Management expert, and author of the book Addicted to Stress. She has a Masters Degree from NYU, and has worked as a Stress Management expert for over a decade.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades